Do you want to work with some of the best athletes in the world and also have the opportunity to travel to different parts of the country? If so, submit your application for the newest NBA Internship. Working here will give you a chance to be a part of something larger than yourself. Some of the programs here include Athletic Training, Business, Scouting, D League, and Communications, as well as Spring, Fall, and Summer Internships.
It is also worth mentioning that there are also intern jobs available with NBA teams for college students. This includes the Brooklyn Nets, Golden State Warriors, Sacramento Kings, Lakers, Utah Jazz, OKC Thunder, Boston Celtics, etc. Whether you want to work as an Athletic Trainer Intern, a Video Coordinator, or any other role, you can easily apply for this paid opportunity by following the further information below!
For More Sports Internships: Click Here
How to Get an NBA Internship | Application Process & Salary Details
About the National Basketball Association (NBA):
The National Basketball Association is the world’s premier professional basketball league which was founded in 1946 and has since grown to become one of the most popular sports leagues in the world, with players from all over the globe coming to compete at the highest level. The NBA is comprised of 30 teams, 29 in the United States and 1 in Canada, and each team plays an 82-game regular season.
The season culminates in the Playoffs, a best-of-seven tournament that features the top eight teams from each conference. The winner of the Finals is crowned the champion of the league. With players like LeBron James and Steph Curry, this association has never been more popular, and its global reach continues to grow each year. Mr. Adam Silver is the CEO of this professional basketball league in North America.
The National Basketball Association offers an exciting internship program for college students who are interested in a career in the sports industry. Eligibility criteria vary depending on the department, but all applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and have at least a 3.0 GPA. In addition, all applicants must be able to work full-time for 10 to 12 weeks during the summer or the program period. This opportunity is an excellent way to gain experience in the sports industry and learn more about the inner workings of a professional basketball organization.
Also, Check Out: MLB Internship | Applications Open for College Students
- HBCU Fellowship Program
- Business & Basketball Training Program
- Direct-To-Consumer Growth Lead – Africa
- Cloud Security Engineer
- Media Distributions Lead
- Partner Management
- Human Resources Business Partner
- Account Management Team Leader – China
- Media Strategy and Planning
- Social Content Publishing – Promotion
- Production Trainee
- Physical Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Finance and Legal
NBA Internship Interview Questions:
Interning with an NBA team can be a great way for you to gain insight into how professional basketball teams operate. However, the interview process for National Basketball Association Internships can be very competitive. Here are some questions that you may be asked during an interview:
- Why do you want to intern with an NBA team?
- What specific skills do you bring to the table that would make you a valuable asset?
- How well do you handle feeling like you’re in over your head?
- What do you know about the role?
- What are your career aspirations? How do you see this program helping you to achieve those goals?
- Do you have any prior experience working in sports? If so, please describe what you did and what you learned from the experience.
- Why did you choose your current or most recent job? What about the position appealed to you?
- Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation. What was the result?
- Tell me about a time when you made a mistake at work. How did you correct the mistake? What did you learn from it?
- Tell me about a time when you had to go above and beyond your job duties in order to get the job done. What was the situation, and what did you do?
NBA Internship Salary:
Interns at the NBA typically work in the league office, assisting with various tasks such as event planning, marketing, and player development. The salary for almost all positions is around $21.56 an hour, and students also receive a travel stipend to help offset the cost of transportation to and from work.
How to Apply for the NBA Internship?
The NBA Internships are paid positions and provide students with the opportunity to learn about the inner workings of a professional sports league. To apply, visit the official website by clicking on the “Apply Here” button below and then search for open intern jobs. Once you have found a position that interests you, click on its title and read the requirements along with other details. If you match the criteria, then hit the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions. You will be asked to log in and complete an application form along with submitting a resume, cover letter, and probably concise responses to essay questions. Once your application is complete, it will be reviewed by HR. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly.
Last Date to Apply:
Applications Open Through November 18
|Available Internships of NBA
|Internships are currently unavailable. Kindly visit the official site for updates.
For more Internships: